Saturday, May 31, 2008

More Baby Pics

Ashley is still pretty tired and recoverying, but I promise she'll post in the next day or so and then you wont have to hear from me anymore. Both Caden and Ashley are doing great. I think we will be discharged Sunday morning. It will be nice to get back home and be able to have Caden in our own environment. Although it is kind of scary not having nurses and doctors around. But we have the next best thing around: my mom. She is always willing to give advice (even when it is not needed or asked for)! I'm just about cought up on sleep; I'm at least to the point that I can function (Caden's birth was from about 6pm to 8am, so we didn't get any sleep that night). But everything is good and we appreciate all your thoughts and comments. Enjoy the pictures . . . or not.






13 comments:

kristen said...

ok i totally just caught the first glimpse of ash in him in that last pic!! he's so perfect and teeny!! keep the pictures coming! and good luck being parents... so new and fun! we love you guys!

kristen said...

ps... i like the "down-do" bry. very lawyeresque. :)

jenniferhoiyin said...

Congrats! He's so itty bitty, so precious!

Kyle said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Lesley and I are so happy for you. I remember driving home from the hospital with Ella. I drove so slow and was thinking the whole time, "Are they really letting me take this baby home?"

adam and andrea said...

He is so cute! Nice work guys! : ) You're in our thoughts and prayers! Love all of the updates!!

Matt 'n Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt 'n Erin said...

Congrats! He is adorable. We're happy hear that all went well!

Jen R. said...

Baby!!!!!!!

Kari said...

Yay! congratulations--he is soooo cute! we hope to meet him when you get back to provo! :) hope all is well! love ya

kami said...

aww he's so little!

Lesley said...

I am so excited for you two! Isn't it wonderful to know thst you'd go through ten times more drama and pain than you had to in order to have you little one here? I forgot about all of it when I saw Ella for the first time. It's an amazing feeling to be a mother, and I can't wait to read your thoughts after you recover.

Caden is one of our favorite names and it suits him well! Aw, I wish I could hold your darling little son. Cherish every moment! They get so big so fast! I love that they were worried he was going to be huge...

Lola said...

He's beautiful! Congrats!

Harries Family said...

Congrats, he seriously is so cute. Oh I miss holding a tiny baby. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. I had grandbaby #28 in my family so I had lots of advice and help.