Not too much to tell except that I'm dialated to 2 cm and will supposidly be induced by the 28th if the little guy isn't here by then. I've been having tons of contractions that get my hopes up every day but nothing comes of it. It's such a mind game. I'm still crossing my fingers that he makes his debute before then because things are getting mighty tight and uncomfortable! At my appointment Friday the doctor striped my membranes. To describe that experience I'll say that Bryan started laughing when he saw my face--he said I reminded him of The Scream painting by Edvard Munch:

Apparently the doctor saw my face too because afterwards he immediately asked if I planned on getting an epidural. "Uh...do you even need to ask me that?!?"
Saturday we went to Bry's cousin Olivia's Wedding. It was a beautiful outdoors reception and so fun to see all the extended family.
The girls: Me, Megan, Tami, and Jolene.
Saturday we went to Bry's cousin Olivia's Wedding. It was a beautiful outdoors reception and so fun to see all the extended family.
The girls: Me, Megan, Tami, and Jolene. The first time through Megan actually caught the bouquet: My guess is because these three girls were her competition. Makayla was quite happy to take it off Megan's hands though.


8 comments:
Thanks for posting an update! I really do think about you all of the time and wonder if you are in labor yet. It's crazy to think that it could be any moment now... Good luck with everything whenever he decides to come! Gail (UC Nurse) really wanted me to make sure I told you hi and that she is thinking about you too. :)
I totally understand on the scraping of the membranes, it was sooo uncomfortable when I had it done. I went into labor the next morning after that, so it works. Well it works if your body is ready, scraping just moves it along. I am very excited for you. Yes the epidurl is a must!!!
It was fun catching up on you guys. I hope you're liking the mtns. I hope this baby comes soon too!! Hang in there!! I loved the eviction notice. Oh, and mani/pedi...SO NICE!! Nice job Jolynne!
it really is a total mental game! hang in there...you're so close! you look great by the way!
Ummm excuse me....what is "stripping the membranes?" Do you guys ever want me to get pregnant? How is it that I cannot live in a world of blissfull ignorance:) I hope it comes soon and holy cow take the epidural girl!
hey you look tan! have you been laying by the pool or something!?
It's amazing how close you are. The last month seems the longest, but you are almost there. The epidural was my best friend. It made the whole experience relaxing and wonderful. We're so excited for you.
Oh my gosh, stripping the membrane does not sound good. You look so cute. I hope that when I get pregnant, I will look that cute. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment