Bry and I had Chinese food the other day and one of our fortune cookies said...
"A small stranger will soon come into your life and bring you joy."
Too perfect. :)
I had my first doctors appointment out here. We had to wait 2 1/2 hours to see the doctor but in the end it was worth it (although I don't know that Bry agrees) because he told me I'm 1 cm dialated and 60% effaced. I never thought hearing that could make me so excited! He also said that I'm actually measuring pretty small, so he wants to do an ultrasound to make sure that he's not too little. Always something to worry about! Either way 22 days to go...
Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That's GREAT news! The doc told me I was 1 cm dilated and 60% effaced about an hour into the induction process... lucky me, eh? By the way, I finally saw a picture of the picture of me and Ella... and I think I look like Chunk from the Goonies (that subhuman guy they found chained up "HEY YOU GUYS"... anyway). It's worse than I could have ever imagined. I don't even have the guts to go see it in person. I think I'll cry.
Can't wait to see more pics of lovely, warm California. The weather isn't even close to spring-like.
Delivering a small baby isn't a bad thing. Just think about how much better a recovery you'll have. So close!
I was dilated 5cm and 100% effaced 3 weeks before my due date. Every week they said..."this baby is coming in the next 24 hours..." and she just didn't want to come. I can't wait to see some pictures!!! You guys are going to be awesome parents.
That is so exciting you guys! I can't wait to come to Cali and visit you guys and the little one! I can't believe that you are due so soon.
Wow!!! That's sooo exciting - he'll be here so soon. I love the fortune cookie thing...how ironic! Everyone here keeps asking me how you are doing, and the ladies in UC especially miss you. :)
Post a Comment