The final month is just so exciting... and you look so radiant! Glad you made it to California alright. Good luck to Bryan with his externship/clerkship thing and best wishes to you with your new doctor, setting up house, etc. How exciting! We hope you post often about your adventures.
These pictures are so adorable! I hope that you are relaxing and enjoying your sleep before Caden comes. :) Work is crazy this week - training 4 new people. Be very glad you aren't here. :)
Yah you are there! Those pictures are so cute! It looks so warm there, I am so jealous. It may snow today here. :( We miss you guys. Hope everything is great for you guys!
You made it! We moved to Arizona when I was 7 months pregnant and I remember it wasn't so fun. We're so excited to see you soon. We move there in one month.
Recognize that the joy of motherhood comes in moments. ...Amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." -Elder Ballard
"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around and shouting that he has been robbed. The fact of the matter is that most putts don't drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is like an old time rail journey...delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." - President Gordon B. Hinckley
7 comments:
almost there!! yay! i loved talking to you tonight. and now we get to do it whenever we WANT!!
The final month is just so exciting... and you look so radiant! Glad you made it to California alright. Good luck to Bryan with his externship/clerkship thing and best wishes to you with your new doctor, setting up house, etc. How exciting! We hope you post often about your adventures.
These pictures are so adorable! I hope that you are relaxing and enjoying your sleep before Caden comes. :) Work is crazy this week - training 4 new people. Be very glad you aren't here. :)
Yah you are there! Those pictures are so cute! It looks so warm there, I am so jealous. It may snow today here. :( We miss you guys. Hope everything is great for you guys!
You made it! We moved to Arizona when I was 7 months pregnant and I remember it wasn't so fun. We're so excited to see you soon. We move there in one month.
Your pics are great! You look fabulous! Glad you guys made it safe and sound - can't wait to see pictures of your family of 3!!! : )
Such a cute shirt! I love it and I'm glad you got there safe!
Post a Comment