This is what you do:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.
This is so geeky but I'm reading a book from my BYU Family Finance class called for Love and Money. The author does an excellent job incorporating the gospel into our finances. Since money management is an area that I thought I needed to work on I'm reading it. You can laugh at me...but it's actually really, really good.
Line 5: "Maybe if I wore a hood ornament, you'd spend as much time with me as you do with that car."
...haven't gotten to this chapter so now I'm curious...sounds a little bitter. :)
K, I tag: Andrea, Kelli, Lesley, Lindsey F., and Steph P.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Bitter indeed! This is a fun tag, so far all the ones I've read have sounded pretty funny out of context.
ash! where are you? are you alive and kicking {or... that would be the baby!}?? we need to talk/email/something!
My closest book is a phone book. Lame. I can't believe you have 37 days to go!! Awesome!
that does sound like a bitter book!! Is it because Bryan is teaching the baby tao bo?? : ) It is funny to read the quotes out of context!!
Post a Comment