Friday, April 18, 2008

Our little Calvin


Click it to make it larger :)
Bryan tells me the other night that he wants our little boy to be just like Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbs). Then today I get sent this comic--how perfect! If our kid has any of Bryan in him he will definitely be like Calvin. What a dream come true. :)

3 comments:

Steph said...

I LOVE Calvin and Hobbs! They are the cutest. I would love a little boy like Calvin!! :)

kristen said...

haha.. you know your kid is going to be JUST like that! attitude straight from the both of you!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.