Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thank You Oh Wise One...

Bry started finals yesterday. On his way out the door I was telling him good luck on his test. He gets this very serious look on his face and says very dramatically,

"Ashley, isn't every day a test?"

Thank you Bryan Phipps for that spiritual reminder and for always being a sarcastic little punk.

Later he proceeds to tell me, "You know how the baby has been kicking you so hard lately. Well while you were sleeping a few nights back I taught him Tae Bo."

...Great! Glad to see he is such a quick learner. Once again, thank you Bryan.

4 comments:

kami said...

you've got the wittiest husband! i love all the quotes you put on here, they make me laugh. i've been thinking about poking travis in the ribs lately just so he can see what it feels like!! don't you wish they could feel it? :)

kristen said...

hehe... hey bry's sarcasm is like the epitome of everything we used to make fun of at byu. love it!

Someone that Matters (Bryan) said...

I don't know whether or not to be offended by Kristen's comment. Anyway, my comments aren't nearly as funny when you tell them. And I don't even remember saying the first one.

Bryan and Ashley said...

...you probably don't remember because it was before 10 in the morning.