I have no idea how we got everything in my car but Bryan worked his packing magic and got a baby car seat, pack and play, swing, bouncer, dresser, cricket, and a summers worth of into our car. I'm pretty sure he vaccum suctioned like 15 garbage bags of clothes and baby blankets. Anyway, zero daylight could get through the back window. 10 hours of driving and many nasty reststops later we got to California! Tuesday, April 29, 2008
We Made It!
I have no idea how we got everything in my car but Bryan worked his packing magic and got a baby car seat, pack and play, swing, bouncer, dresser, cricket, and a summers worth of into our car. I'm pretty sure he vaccum suctioned like 15 garbage bags of clothes and baby blankets. Anyway, zero daylight could get through the back window. 10 hours of driving and many nasty reststops later we got to California!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ash... i know this is going to sound dumb {you know how i pay attention to nothing} but what is a cricket?
We did the same thing last summer--just be glad you didn't have morning sickness! I'm glad you guys got there alright. I'm so jealous you're in beautiful, sunny California!
that is amazing. bryan's got all sorts of surprises up his sleeve. it used to take me 3 carloads to move home for the summers when i was single.
i'm super jealous that you get to be in nor cal. i love that place. good luck with everything!
p.s. does this mean bryan isn't writing on to the law review?
Post a Comment