Thursday, May 29, 2008

Welcome to Room 22

So after some crazy Sacramento traffic we finally made it to labor and delivery. We have a really nice nurse named Tami who is taking great care of us. After arriving we received the second greatest news of the day: We are in the hospital's biggest delivery room. This thing is huge. I'm guessing about 35ft by 30ft!



The amenities are pretty sweet too: valet parking, wireless internet, strawberry cheesecake frozen yogurt (for me, not Ashley; she just gets ice chips for the time being). I'm thinking about scheduling our next vacation here. I found a USB cord, so I'll put some pictures up and keep everyone updated.

Bryan out!

10 comments:

Janelle said...

Yay!! This is great news! Sounds like you've been through a lot lately with different reports from the med staff there, so it's so great to hear you're actually there to have your baby! Oh, and you better have someone bring that USB cord with them when they visit the hospital, because we want pictures asap! Happy Best-Day-of-Your-Lives!!!!!

Jenna and Steve said...

Yah! You guys are going to have a baby finally! I am so excited to see pictures! Oh and by the way Steve wants you to give details so I never want kids! Haha. Love you guys!

Melissa said...

You made it! Bryan, how could you go to the hospital for the birth of your first child without a USB cord! We're dieing here! :)

kristen said...

oh phew... 4 posts in a day and STILL no baby! you guys are killing everyone! but thank you so much for the phone call{i can brag, i'm the best friend}... i'm so excited for you! i hope it goes quick and easy!!

kami said...

yay!!! so exciting! i can't wait to see some pictures. and that room IS huge! bryan, you're lucky they are giving you food...they didn't give travis a thing! it must be california...:)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations. Im jealous of the hospital, sounds nicer than where I live. Good Luck!

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

Wow, that is a nice room. That's about how big my room was when I delivered, and let me tell you, it was fabulous. It looks like you're comfortable (relatively speaking). Can't wait to hear your news!

Janelle said...

so...?????!!

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

I am so glad they finally came to their senses!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you Ash! I can't wait to see pics of the baby!

adam and andrea said...

how exciting!! can't wait to see the little guy!!!