Sunday, May 25, 2008

D-Day Belly

Our last nine months:
It's my first time through this so I'm allowed to make a big deal of it, right?!? :) Our prayers were answered!!!
Positive Test=Tears of Joy!
One of the happiest days of our lives: having our first ultra sound at 7 weeks and seeing the babies heart beat! I will never, ever forget this day! 14 weeks: I remember looking in the mirror thinking...I look so pregnant; this is so cool. HA! Little did I know of what was to come.
16 weeks: I started feeling the baby move this week and it was the most incredible feeling in the world. It still amazes me. 20 weeks: Half way there and still sick as a dog!24 weeks: Finally feeling good!
Happy Valentine's Day Belly28 weeks
32 weeks34 weeks36 weeks: Heading to Cali; Praying for no delivery in Nevada.38 weeks: Thinking delivery in Nevada wouldn't have been so bad. :) Only kidding.40 weeks: The Due Date Belly. Almost there! (Pretty sure I doubled in size this last month!!)


This has been the most amazing journey of my life. Although some parts of it have been difficult--(I don't think a day has gone by where I haven't worried about something)--every part has been worth it. I thank Heavenly Father every night that he blessed us with this miracle. I just cannot wait to meet this little boy that I've spent every second of the last nine months with.

My contractions are still getting closer together--so we are hoping we have some news to share with you all soon! We'll definitely keep you posted...well probably Bryan...so I'm guessing you should get ready to laugh. Thank you so much for your messages, thoughts, and prayers! I have the best friends!!!

10 comments:

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

I love it! You carry your weight just like I did--all belly. I can't believe that last picture--you are too little to have that big of a belly! Ha ha! I'm so excited for you guys--I can't wait till the kid's grand appearance! Good luck!

Jenna and Steve said...

you look so great ashley! I am so excited to hear the good news!

adam and andrea said...

What a cute post! Can't wait to hear the happy news!!

Heather said...

I love all of the pictures! Thank you for the walk through of your pregnancy, I totally loved it!! We hope that this boy comes soon! Good luck, we can't wait to hear how everything goes!

SuzyO said...

Ok?!?! Any news?!? I've been checking daily! How BIG is this baby going to be?

Bry, you need to post the SECOND little "Danger" comes into the world!

Sheila said...

I love this post, what a nice little re-cap...soon enough you'll be crying for nothing because you are so sleep deprived, but you'll look at your beautiful little miracle in awe at how absolutely PERFECT they are.

Melissa said...

Thanks for the highlights! You look beautiful! I'll be checking all day! Its the big day, right? Induction day? I can't wait to see this little guy...and find out if he really is to be called Bryan Danger Jr.!

kristen said...

i want to be the LAST and the FIRST to write on your blog when he comes... is he HERE YET?!? i'm waiting all night for that call... no lamo "i'm on the east coast" excuses!

Janelle said...

Ditto on what everyone has said...IS HE HERE YET???! I've been checking every day in hopes of some sort of update! We want to know what's going on! :)

Linds said...

Still looking good. No baby yet?