Friday, May 30, 2008

Introducing (for real) . . .

. . . Caden Bryan Paul Phipps. So after a whole night of labor and no sleep our little boy finally came. Ashley did such a great job, especially considering her epideral stopped working about half-way through. He weighed in at 7.0 pounds and 18.5 inches long and was born at 8:15am. When Ashley starts feeling better I'm sure she'll give you all the details, but here are some pictures to tide you over.




20 comments:

Janelle said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! I've been checking all day and I kept thinking, "Well surely they'll have to post something by close to 24 hours at the latest after they checked in to Room 22, won't they?!"...and here he is!! What a cutie, Ash & Bryan! I can't wait to hear all about how labor and delivery went. We're so happy for you! Keep those pictures coming!

kristen said...

oh finally!! we are playing phone tag now... i'm home and waiting by my phone. call me please!! he's so adorable!! yay! i'm so happy for you guys!

adam and andrea said...

YAY!! He's perfect! Congrats, we're so happy for you! Can't wait to hear details! Love you!

Jenna and Steve said...

He is so beautiful you guys! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to come see him sometime! Ashley, I hope labor wasn't too bad!

Bethany said...

Congratulations! Reece and I are so happy for you. He is a beautiful little one. We are glad that everything went well. Sometime when everything calms down you should email us your address there in CA, I have a little something that I want to send to you.

Linds said...

Way to go Ashley! Congrats to you both!He is beautiful!

Steph said...

He is such a CUTE baby!! Congratulations, and just in time :)

Post more details once you feel up to it!

Gramma Betsy said...

What a cute baby! Congrats and best wishes to all of you. Can't wait to see Caden when you get back to Provo.

Jill said...

CONGRATS! Way to go Ash!! He's beautiful! Hope you're feeling better!! Hopefully we'll be able to see you in the Fall!
Jill

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

Congratulations! You're a mom, Ash! He is so sweet!! I can't wait to hear all of the details. I'm so happy for you two! Enjoy all this time at the hospital while you have nurses taking care of everything, and my advice--don't feel guilty about sending him to the nursery so you can sleep! :) He's just so precious! Congrats!

*katie said...

Adorable!! Congratulations to both of you! Can't wait to meet him!

*katie said...

p.s. Alan is so excited for you!

Heather Dayton said...

YAY! Congratulations! He's finally here, and he's absolutely adorable! I'm so happy that you finally get to hold your little boy. Thanks for all of the updates!

kami said...

yay! congratulations! he is such a cutie. i can't wait to hear all the details!

benandkiki said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations! You are going to be awesome parents. We're moving out to San Francisco next week. When Ashley gets feeling better we'd love to get together and see your new addition.

Heather said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you guys!! I keep checking, I have absolutely loved all of the updates. I can't wait to her from Ashley for all of the details!

The Boeckmann's said...

Congrats Ash!!! I love his name!!! And he is a very handsome little guy!! Feel better soon - you did such a good job!!

Melissa said...

What a cute little guy! I guess all of the fears that he would be a giant were in vain! He's a perfectly respectable seven pounder! Hope you are beginning to feel better, Ash!

Anthony, Valerie & Tate said...

Oh my he is so CUTE!!! Congrats on your baby boy. I am so happy for you guys.

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! HE is so cute!