Friday, May 23, 2008
Oh my gosh...I just reread my last post and I sound so pessimistic. I'm sorry!!! That is so not my personality. I'm really so blessed and have absolutely nothing to complain about. I'm just really, really, really, really, ready to have my baby here. :) I think I will go shopping now...that makes everything all better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ha ha, you are so funny Ashley. I am positive I will have that same attitude. And yes, shopping makes anything better! Oh, we are coming next week to get an apartment! AHH, I am so excited.
So close! Those feelings happen to us all. That last couple weeks are the worst. Take comfort in the knowledge that it wont last forever, and try to enjoy the sleep you can get now. Within a couple days you'll have your little baby in your arms.
Soon!! It's coming so very soon!! I hope the next few days pass quickly for you and that everything goes well! Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy:)
I'm so excited for his arrival!! You're doing great - keep up the positive attitude! : ) Can't wait to see pictures of your little (hopefully he's little...) bundle of joy!! You're in our thoughts and prayers!!
Post a Comment