Thursday, May 29, 2008

And Now Introducing . . .

. . . a guest-poster to the blog: Bryan. Sorry to tease you with the post title, but no baby yet. I'll let Ashley give everyone the details of the drama of the past five days; afterall, she is the drama queen. But the latest word is that Ashley might be induced this afternoon at four (Pacific Time). It isn't a for sure because I guess they have to keep beds open for people who are in real labor or some crap like that. Whatev! We did get to have another sonogram of the baby yesterday, though. Since he is five days overdue he is a little big for his age. In this shot I think he is trying to break Ashley's water.

I'll keep you all posted on the happenings.

Hopefully until later this afternoon, Bryan.

3 comments:

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

Oh, I really hope they'll do it today!!

kristen said...

BRY YOU ARE KILLING ME! but probably not as much as baby boy is killing ashley. good luck!! i'll be waiting by my phone all night!

*katie said...

It's 4:01--I hope you're getting your little boy right now!! Good luck!