Friday, July 20, 2007

You say Goodbye...

...and I say hello
(sing the target/Beatles song in your head)
This week has been one of goodbyes, which is probably one of the words I dread most. My best friend and her husband moved to Boston today so we've spent a bunch of time with them before they left. Sunday we had them over for dinner and games. Poor Landen got massacred at Balderdash--but I think he's a winner for some of the funniest definitions. Yesterday night we went to their place to say good bye with all of the other friends. Their place was so empty, very weird.



















I don't think it has really sunk in that they have left yet. All I know is that I am truly grateful for that fateful day when the King Henry manager changed my apartment to her's because she thought we were so much alike. :) I will be forever grateful for her friendship (and Landen's!!) and all the good things in my life that it has brought about.


















This week we got to say hello and goodbye to our missing third Sarah. She came to visit from Florida! These were my two constant roommates and greatest friends at BYU and I love them to death! It was so fun to be together again...but also sad because I know it may be the last time we are together for a long, long time. Life's changing, and sadly the college chapter has closed. But I will always have the best memories of the last 3 years and we will always be connected because of them...
~Olden Days~

3 comments:

kami said...

oh i know it's so sad that they're gone! we'll have to have little landen.kristen.sophie get together memory parties haha jk :). that was a sweet little tribute to them!

Steph said...

Holy cow you are so cute blonde! I love college friends, they are the best! :)

kristen said...

ash- that was super sweet of you!! i miss you already... and it's not just because we're sitting in a lonely hotel room at the comfort inn in nebraska amongst the cornfields and sticky humidity! i'm so lucky to have you as a best friend! i'll be calling soon...