I figure after all our hard work we need to show off the final product. We've just been so busy lately that I've spaced putting these pictures up. And it isn't quite clean in these pictures--please don't judge us :) I'm extremely bothered looking at the picture of the couches because the pillows aren't in the right spots or matched with the right colors.
Our RED kitchen!


Some of our favorite parts of our house are the book shelves that Paul, Megan, and Bry built and the three new canvas pictures that we got for my birthday and Bry's graduation from his parents. One is in the kitchen and the other two are in the study. According to Jolene the two in the study are supposed to symbolize the journey that Bryan is on with Law school. We love them!
This is the guest bathroom/Megan's bathroom. I'm not exactly a photographer and couldn't fit any more of the room, but it shows the general idea.Lastly, another favorite of mine--THE CLOSET. This is just my side--I'm basically in love with it. We also got really lucky and found a shower curtain that matches our bedding set perfectly. The master bedroom is still under construction. :
)
And with that I'm on my way back up to Park City for the rest of the week to visit the fam!

9 comments:
beautiful!! Everything turned out great!!
Ashley...you and your husband did such a wonderful job redoing your entire house! I love the combinations of colors, it looks very homey and very classy. I agree for the bookcases, they are one of the best features. Enjoy living in your deluxe palace:)
Sorry...another comment:
You look radiant! You are one of those few people who make a lasting impact for good in the lives of others. Reading through your posts, I love the expressions of love and gratitude toward your husband.
Ashley--LOVE your luxurious apartment! If you have such a GORGEOUS place as this when you're students (well, you know what I mean--Bryan's a student), I can't wait to see where you'll live when you're not students! :) Congrats on the new place--all your hard work redecorating paid off!
Love,
Janelle
So nice to see the finished product! I bet you are soooo happy to be done with all the work you guys did!
The place looks awesome! I especially like the bookshelves.
Your place is so cute! Where did you get the picture in your dining room (the one with 9 colored squares)?
Never mind. :) I found it... Poppy Nine Patch. I love the colors in it!
The picture in the dining room is from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
Post a Comment