
More extended family time. Everyone came up to Park City for a BBQ at the balcony.

Dad and mom got us a cake to celebrate Bry's graduation and my birthday. The old man who wrote on the cake had amazing hand writing. :)


That night we booked out the resorts theater. So fun. It had lots of huge cushy couches, pop corn maker--all the good theater stuff.
We had to imitate the Gone with the Wind Poster because we are dumb; the only problem is that I look dead instead of wildly in love. Whoops.

Erika, Kelsey, and I. Being Hyper.


The pretty view from the balcony.



Warning: This story is rated PG-13. :)
But I think its too funny not to share. We got a welcome basket in our condo. Dad is looking through it and throws my little sister a bottle that is shaped like a perfume sample. He doesn't have his glasses on, mind you. "Here Erika, try this on--it might be good." "Sick dad--you are disgusting." "What are you talking about? I could be really good; just try it on." My mom turns bright red and whispers in my dad's ear "Jack that is lubricating jelly." "Huh? What is it?" "Dad are you kidding--it's sex jelly." Dad takes the KY back and puts it in the garbage.
Awh the entertainment.

1 comment:
I love this CRAZY side of Brian that comes out in your blog! I never knew he was such a maniac! Counterpoint?
Post a Comment