Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Happy Pioneer Day!

Working for BYU has it's perks; One being that I get paid vacation on the 24th of July. Originally we were going to go to Scipio to visit my grandparents and go to the rodeo. Because that side of the family were original pioneers in S. Utah I have such a pull to be down there with everyone. It may be weird, but I just love that small town and all it's history. Some of our friends conviced us to stay in town for their big plans but sadly they got rained out. No Owls baseball game:( Bry and I improvised by staying in bed late reading Harry Potter, going shopping (I found a $4 shirt!!!), and I scrapbooked! I covered our entire study floor in all my stuff and got a bunch of pages done. I went through two glue sticks and a whole thing of glue dots--not good! I can't wait for the day I can have an entire room devoted to scrapbooking. I'm sure Bry can't either considering the huge mess I make. ...And to think two year ago I made fun of my friends who enjoyed this...
Anyway, here are a few of the pages I finished. The photos of the pages are awful. You can't really see the detail, but I'm putting them up anyway because I'm at work and extremely bored. These first two are from my birthday.

































These next two are from our vacation to Lake Tahoe. I still have about 5 more pages to go to finish this trip but it's a start.

















These last two are from the Les Mis play. I just have to say that the scrapbooking cricket machine is my new best friend. I LOVE IT! It saves a ton of money on lettering and I get to be more creative with it!

4 comments:

kami said...

is that how you get the cute letters? that machine must be a life saver!

kami said...

oh...and by the way - your scrapbook pages are really cute :)

Anonymous said...

I need to borrow your scrapbook skills!!! :) It's super cute.

adam and andrea said...

Love the scrapbook pages - very nice!