August 13, 2007 Our last day in Park City we went to Olympic Park. It was so awesome. The American, Chinese, and Australian ski teams train here during the summer. While we were watching the ski jump into the water the Chinese Olympic team was training and it was incredible. The jumps they did were so fun to watch!
Skiers were able to do much more difficult tricks because of the water pit. I was amazed. In the ski jump next to the Olympians were younger teens training and then little children. It was neat to see the progress and difference in the ages. I felt so bad for the little kids that kept doing belly flops.




After watching the ski jump we went into the Alf Engen Ski Museum. It had everything from the SLC 2002 winter Olympics.We were on the bob sled team--just ask us.
I think he was actually just overly ready to leave...my family takes their sweet time walking through museums aka FOREVER.






1 comment:
How random! You guys come up with the coolest activities. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment