I seriously cannot believe I'm 24 already. These past years have gone so quickly. It's already been 2 years since my first birthday with Bryan where I met his family at Stadium of Fire. It just seems crazy. Yesterday was probably the best birthday I've ever had. Bryan made the entire day so special. He's amazing and I totally do not deserve him. I'm the luckiest.
Bryan started my morning off by having these gorgeous flowers sent to me at work. I'm completely in love with this arrangement! (I realize I'm wearing two different outfits--one's at work, and one's after work. Remember I'm OCD about showering twice a day.) At work my wonderful friends had a party to celebrate. I got a singing email from my dad which made my day. Then Bry took me to lunch at Macaroni Grill. We had delicious cantaloni. After work I strapped my flowers in twice in the back seat. Luckily we made it home safely. I'm sure I was driving like a grandma. Once I got home I walk into an
immaculately clean house.
Bryan had worked so hard to get our new place completely organized and spotless. I could not believe he did all that alone. He's amazing.
immaculately clean house.
Bryan had worked so hard to get our new place completely organized and spotless. I could not believe he did all that alone. He's amazing.
Then came the even bigger surprise. I came down stairs after getting ready and he and Megan are just hanging out. He gives me a big hug then turns around and pulls out a TURQUOISE BOX!!!!!!!! I was in shock. My first Tiffany's box. As if he hadn't done enough. Here is the play by play thanks to Megan.... 
Bryan is the king of surprises and everything he does is so thoughtful and meaningful. I am just so grateful for him. Words can't begin to say...Later that night we met up with Josh
and Ashley who are in town and went to PF Changs for dinner. It was so fun to see them and our niece Keira! They are so awesome and got me books (pre-order eclipse for me!!) to feed my new obsession. And wonderful Megan and Tami got me a hair cut when I come to cali which I am overly excited about! And lastly the big picture in the back I got from my wonderful mother and father in-law and I absolutely love it. After dinner we all went back to our home and met up with Josh and Steph to have cake--which was another great surprise for my birthday. Bry got ice cream cake from Baskin-Robbins. Delicious!!!!!!
and Ashley who are in town and went to PF Changs for dinner. It was so fun to see them and our niece Keira! They are so awesome and got me books (pre-order eclipse for me!!) to feed my new obsession. And wonderful Megan and Tami got me a hair cut when I come to cali which I am overly excited about! And lastly the big picture in the back I got from my wonderful mother and father in-law and I absolutely love it. After dinner we all went back to our home and met up with Josh and Steph to have cake--which was another great surprise for my birthday. Bry got ice cream cake from Baskin-Robbins. Delicious!!!!!!
Darling!!! We had so much fun playing with her. I hate being so far away from everyone. But it sounds like Josh has worked out a wonderful plan for the Phipps compound on 40 acres. :) We can't wait
for that day!
for that day!
My birthday was amazing thanks to my dear husband, wonderful family, and incredible friends that sent such sweet birthday wishes. Thank you!!







7 comments:
it looks like you had a wonderful birthday! and that bouquet is gorgeous - i love stargazer lilies...they smell sooo good!
Well I'm glad you are so loved because your best friend didn't call you... lame! My favorite part of this whole thing is that your fingernails are hot pink!! Way to come out of the box on that one! I'm so glad your day was fabulous! I really do love you and didn't forget about you! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! Thanks for the comment on our blog a while back, sorry it took forever to reply! Your blog is super cute. You two seem so happy together :)
Three questions...
1. Do wear a shower cap for your second shower?
2.Where did you get that painting behind you? I love it!
3. Did Bryan make the cake?
I love your blogg. It really makes me feel like I'm there. You do such a great job journalling it. So I'm glad your day was perfect, your deserve it. Way to go on the house Bryan. I love all the pictures. Mom
Wow! Happy Birthday!!!
HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY, Ashley! The big 24! Wow, it looks like you had a GREAT birthday--thanks for posting all the fun details. I have one question for you though...how in the world did you let that latex balloon sit there in Urgent Care all day with Nurse Linda so close???? I hope you didn't kill her! :)
Love,
Janelle
Post a Comment