Monday, July 02, 2007

Les Miserables


















Saturday Bryan took me to Les Miserables in Salt Lake at the Pioneer Theater for my birthday. The play was absolutely incredible. The music was amazing. The story was so good. The end actually brought me to tears :) It was so good; We can't wait to go to another play.











We got to the play a little early so we took some pictures. Okay a lot of pictures. Once we got to our seats the two next to us were empty even after the play had started. I leaned over and told Bryan he got lucky because I'm sitting by a lady who keeps kicking me. Minutes later two guys come strolling into our row with John Stockton shorts on. (I'm thinking what two guys go to a play together?) They sit down the show goes on uninterrupted. Later I start getting gabbed in the leg over and over. What can be that important to interrupt me in the scene where Fantine is dying?!? The tapping continues. I look to his side to see the two men that had come in late holding hands and cuddling. We were slightly disturbed. When the Thénardier's sing their final song it has a line in it about queers and the guys next to us laughed for like 10 minutes. It was kind of entertaining. However, I think Bryan might be scarred. Other than that our first real theatrical experience was wonderful! And I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband that is always making me happy--and puts up with my millions of pictures. :)
After Les Mis we decided to go to American Fork and try Chatters. It's a total immitation of In-N-Out Burger. Everything looks exactly the same but I'm going to have to say that In-N-Out is still better.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

You two are too cute. Way to be cultured!