Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spring Time Soccer













Provo has been absolutely gorgeous lately! Very grateful for that because I am the BIGGEST FAN OF SUNSHINE EVER! Yesterday Bry picked me up for lunch and we went to Kiwanis Park. We had a little picnic and then Bryan pulled out the soccer ball for the first time this year. Bry played soccer for nearly his entire life and is pretty much awesome--as you can see I get very scared when he kicks the ball. Haha! I will say that I did get one goal in on him. Fluke I'm sure...OR so he says. These are some pictures of us playing around enjoying our break

from work and studying for finals. I'm just grateful that we always have so much fun together--no matter what we are doing!

~ * ~

Last night we went to the gym together...nothing new right? Well I wanted him to show me how to use some of the lifting equipment. IT WAS INTIMIDATING...at Golds having all these big buff dudes around watching you try and lift 2 and half pounds. And I kept giving up and switching machines--and Bryan goes "You have high school girl sydrome; No one is watching you." It was pretty funny because he was so on--that's exactly how I felt. When I run I'm fine, but this was wayyyy out of my comfort zone. It's been a long time since I've had that feeling. He also said I'm an ADHD machine user--I get bored with them quickly :) I'm sure I'll try again Thrusday--at the moment I'm just waiting for the sore muscles to kick in.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Love this post, Ash. So funny! I can just picture you at the gym, and also at the park when the ball is flying towards you. Haha!
-Janelle