Thursday, April 26, 2007
Please Keep Us in Your Prayers...
Tomorrow morning I am going in for what I am praying is my last D and C ever. I've been hurting so badly since my last miscarriage and they finally let me come back in for another ultra sound. They found parts of the placenta still implanted in my lining. It has been such a long processes; But we are so eternally grateful for Heavenly Father's sustaining power through all of it. I really cannot say that enough--Endure with faith because He will never leave you alone or lead you astray. We have learned that lesson over and over, along with many others, through this trial. We are continuing to pray and have faith that we will be blessed with a healthy little baby. I hope you each know how grateful we are for you--thank you for letting me cry and rant and go through all the other emotions I have been through these past months. You have all been such a blessing. Please keep us in your prayers tonight! Thank you!! We love you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
ashley - we'll be thinking about you tomorrow. you're so strong and are such a great example to me of faith! good luck!
Our thoughts and prayers are with you! Let us know if you need anything!
Ash, I hope you are recuperating alright. I've been thinking about you today. Rest up and you had better be here on Monday or I'll never write in my Blog again! :)
Ash!! That last one was from me, Tiff, but I must be logged in under Adam's account!
Ash!! That last one was from me, Tiff, but I must be logged in under Adam's account!
Ash, we love you and are praying for you. We pray you will be blessed with lots of little ones! Go forward with faith. Much love!
Post a Comment