getting ready to graduate in less than 2 weeks!!! Most people would think this a huge accomplishment, but not him. HE ISN'T EVEN WALKING!! He thinks its anti-climatic since he has to start Law School in 4 months. I told him I'm forcing him to get a cap and gown just for pictures...we'll see who wins that battle. :)This weekend was pretty laid back. Friday we got creamies Popsicles and watched the movie "The Greatest Game." I love Shia LeBeouf--must be from his Dis
ney Even Stevens days. :) Saturday we went to lunch with Mike and Pehl down at Riverwoods, then Bry went golfing with Josh. He was thrilled to tell me that his game is improving drastically...due to all the golfing dvds I'm sure. Then later that night we went to Fudruckers with the Pauls. I was still stuffed from lunch--but the entertainment was fabulous. They had a new friend with them from London who I found very interesting. The man ran a 130K in 16 hours. Did you read that--130k!! That's insane! And it just happened to be in combat boots up and down the Swiss Mountains.I am also proud to announce that I learned how to make Chicken Parmesan. Bry taught me and it turned out delicious. I know I'm a pathetic cook--What can I say?!?
My mother tried--it didn't take--and luckily I found the perfect man for me :)I've been looking everywhere for a dress for my cousin's wedding in May. (Basically a good excuse to get a new dress) and I found this one at Layers Clothing! But I want the one in Brown. I'm totally in love...what do you think??
Lastly--
I get the LDSgems in my email everyday and liked this quote: "As we learn in the scriptures, the fundamental purposes for the gift of agency were to love one another and to choose God. Thus we become God's chosen and invite His tender mercies as we use our agency to choose God." -Elder Bednar

4 comments:
Hey Ash! I love that dress too! I've been going crazy to order like 8 things from layers!
i think that is a very cute dress...you should definitely get it! dresses are SO hard to find!
i LOVE the dress! So very cute. It would look perfect on you!! Josh loves Even Stevens too! We also really liked that Greatest Game movie.
Thats a wonderful comment from bednar, it really helps to put a great veiw on agency into focus
Post a Comment