Sunday, April 22, 2007

Apples to Apples

I <3 Fairs :)

Saturday I made Bryan go to the fair in Provo. In Wisconsin fairs are a huge deal--every summer thats one of the things we looked forward to in our little town. Yes, it's totally white trash--but it's one of my little guilty pleasures. My favorite ride is the Spinning Apple ride!! We only stayed for 2 seconds but I had to document it. Who wants to go to the State Fair this summer??? :) haha!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This weekend ended up being a lot more eventful than I was expecting. Saturday night we got together with a bunch of friends and played Apples to Apples. I had sworn this game off since the last time we played it took about 3 hours to finish. I'm not patient enough for that. This time around we had so much fun--laughed so hard! Then Sunday I signed up for our RS Bookclub! :) After church we went up to Draper with the same group and Anderson's grilled amazing ribs!! I was in heaven! Now to start a new week...Bryan only has 2 finals to go and he is a college graduate!!! I'm so proud of him.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Congratulations to the graduate! And the apple ride looks fun!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Now you say that--after you made fun of me :)