Friday, April 20, 2007

Early Date Night

Because this weekend is going to be so hectic we went on our date early this week. As soon as I got done with work we headed to the Provo Temple, then afterwards Bry took me to Red Robin, and then we headed home to watch movies. We had a great night--minus the extreme pain we are both in from lifting (Yes the pain hit just minutes after I wrote my last message). Now I can barely walk. The worst part is I'm not exaggerating.

The point of this blog entry is to publicly thank Kristen F. Ellison Tutt for introducing me to that blessed restraunt. The honey mustard dressing is to die for--I'd almost forgotten how INCREDIBLE it is. So thank you my dear friend. :)

Lastly, Bry and I were writing a letter to a friend last night and I was typing like I normally do. Using dashes, dot, dot dots, and run on sentences--just being casual. Bryan got all worked up and announces, "YOU CANNOT JUST THROW GRAMMAR OUT THE WINDOW." HAHA! I thought it was hilarious--he cares way too much about it...but I probably don't care enough. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is really not exaggerating...I love to watch her wobble at work, it is so funny. And Ashley, I followed the blog rules and have now commented. :)

kristen said...

...---i'm just so glad our friendship really began with a big salad covered in honey mustard dressing and a hockey game...---and i am proud of you for going there because i know how much bry hates spending on "just a hamburger"... you just can't forget about the bottomless fries...--so addicting... i hope bry enjoys my grammar--- !! Ü

Jill said...

I named Kristen F. Ellison Tutt and for the life of me I can't remember what the F. stands for!!
Jill :)