Monday, April 30, 2007

Graduation Celebration

To celebrate Bryan's graduation we decided to try Happy Sumo--Japanese Food and sushi. I cannot even begin to tell you how incredible that food was!! We were in Heaven! I didn't want to leave because I wanted to finish every ounce of it. The taste was amazing--DELICIOUS! We had to try the sushi but we decided to start small and ordered California rolls. I was a little intimidated by the raw fish and eel sauce sushi. Bryan got some General Choungs Chicken with tempura veggies (I think I stole most of them because they were so good). I got a bento box with the Teriyaki chicken. Then we also had to get the Mount Fuji to really celebrate! I can't say enough--wow--so good!
I am sad to say that I didn't get any pictures of Bry in a cap and gown--but when Law School graduation comes he promised I could have as many as I wanted. For his big grad present he got a really nice putter that I'm sure he'll be getting lots of use out of this summer. We were talking about how excited he is to finally be starting Law School. He said that it is probably comparable to being pregnant for like 10 years and anticipating the baby coming--and now it's due in a week and you just can't wait. Haha! Interesting analogy Bry :)

1 comment:

Linds said...

Yay! Congrats fellow graduate!