I seriously cannot wait til we are blessed with children. I love everything about them--especially that they say the cutest things!! Just wanted to share a joke I read:
*Our day care center spent time helping the kids memorize their home addresses. My daughter, who was in my class, had her street name down, but couldn't remember the number. "If our house is on fire and you call 911", I asked, "how will the firefighters know where to go?" She had a plan: "I'll tell them to go to South 14th Street and look for the house that's on fire." Dianna Phyfer
*Just before I was deployed to Iraq, I sat my eight-year-old son down and broke the news to him. "I'm going to be away for a long time," I told him. "I'm going to Iraq." "Why?" he asked. "Don't you know there's a war going on over there?" Thomas Cioppa
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm just doing this to do it. You left me a message and all. So the colors look great! It's hard to tell about the carpet but I can visualize it. Keep up the good word
Post a Comment