Monday, September 29, 2008

The Amazing Date Race.

Bryan, Megan, and I put on The Amazing Date Race for Jarom and his roommates. It ended up being the coolest date! Bry did such a good job making it exactly like the Amazing Race with all the clues and folders. He sent them to Sleepy Ridge golf course where they had to hit three balls past the furthest pole at the driving range, Neilsen's Grove to find four clues and feed the ducks, Trafalga to either earn 70 tickets and buy a prize or do a color by number, and then to the BYU castle to get their goodnight kiss (aka chocolate kisses). The last leg didn't work out so well because there was a punk rock concert going on at the castle; some of the teams may be bitter (Jarom and his cute date, Jill) because this led to the team in last place winning the entire race, Cousin Ryan and Erin, ending up getting first! It turned out great and was so fun to watch them all running around trying to win! It definitely brought back memories of the dating days as we dropped their first clue off at King Henry. We had some perfect times there! Hopefully Megan and Jarom will have the same fortune we did. :) And it just so happened that where they all planned to meet was right where Bryan purposed to me. Three years later and I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

5 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Forget the amazing date...I think your shirt is amazing...so cute!

Sheila said...

Seriously, cute shirt.

And this date makes me jealous! How cute! I keep thinking in my head of all these cute dates I could do for jeff, and then I realize that I pretty much will have to give my kids to someone for the day in order to plan what I really want to plan. I promise you though, someday I'm just going to surprise him with a super fun date like this!!

Anonymous said...

Ashley,

I jsut wanted to say thanks for sharing the Mamarazzischool website with everyone, I am working on getting started in photography and have been doing some research but that website is very helpful, thanks so much!!
Cute blogs ;)

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

You guys are just too creative. Adam hangs his head in shame whenever I tell him the about the fun dates you guys do or plan! Ha ha!

adam and andrea said...

that sounds like a blast! what a fun idea!