Saturday, September 06, 2008

Obedience Training


Caden decided he wanted to start rolling this morning. He was so funny: At first he was startled and then he was so proud of himself. With the first video, we are still working on "excuse me". :)

7 comments:

Larsen Family said...

wherever the head goes, the body follows...babies are so entertaining

kristen said...

ashley that is so funny! i watched it like 5 times... burp, plop over. just like his mother! not!

Megan said...

Caden is just full of talents! :)

Jen R. said...

ha ha...I laugh so hard when Adelyn toots really loud. And sometimes I get embarassed like during sacrament meeting! And Adelyn is starting to crawl to us when we say "come here" We have the cutest puppies ever!

Anthony, Valerie & Tate said...

He will love that video when he's older!

J.Phipps said...

I don't get why it's funny to get a baby drunk and watch him roll over???

kami said...

so cute!!! i love how it's such a controlled movement. can you imagine if it was that hard for us to roll over? it makes me laugh each time they roll!