So my dear husband and I have gone almost
3 years without spending a single night apart. Some may think this is crazy, but we think we just really like each other. Bry had to fly out for interviews, ending our
3 year streak. But don't worry too much...our daytime streak lives on since he flew out in the morning and gets back the next night. :) So honey, these are for you. We miss you and hope your interviews went great! XOXO.


12 comments:
I miss you guys already!
I would like to mention...I am here spending the night with Ashley!! I will fight off any spiders that may attack her or we may recreate the scene from She's the Man.
I'm so jealous. Jared and I have never spent more than 5 nights in a row together. EVER! That is our longest streak and it only happened once. That's what I get for marrying someone who insists on working graveyard till he graduates.
Strike that. I said 5 and I meant 4. It was a thursday, friday, saturday and sunday! And then Monday he went to work again.
So cute! Hey what is your email address?
What cute little pictures!!
Man Caden is so stink'in cute. Just turn the TV on, the air down to freezing, and leave coke cans around...it will be like he never left.
Love the pictures! What a doll!
Caden looks different. His checks look fuller, not quite enough to call chubby though. Mom
he's so cute and looking so grown up!
Ashley, i love your blog! your baby is so cute! sometimes me and the girls reminisce about those fun king henry days, good times!
tara salinas
cute, cute, cute! hope the interviews went well!
Post a Comment