So we go to the picnic and Caden will not smile at anyone. Normally that is all the kid will do. He just stares at everything that is going on around him. Then he gets fussy and just wants held and doesn't want anyone else around him.
The second we get home he gets this huge smile on his face and starts cooing and being all cute.
I'm pretty sure on the way home, from the backseat I heard a little voice say, "Dad, I would have made you proud." Just ridiculous.

6 comments:
Ashley:
Your posts are always so funny. I love visiting your blog!
Your baby is super cute!
Super cute pics below!! Sarah and T.J. are alright. They just got the "dirty" part of the storm - lots of rain and wind. Thank goodness. Thanks for the note!
Oh silly babies, how they like to make us look like fools when we say the do one thing all the time and then of course do just the opposite!
The problem isn't so much the social gathering as it is finding people who truly appreciate our sense of humor.
That sounds just like Bryan!
That is so hilarious! I love it!
Post a Comment