I'm pretty positive I am losing my mind to either (a) early on-set Alzhiemers Disease, or (b) some other brain disfunction.
I'm going to have to go with Alzhiemers since unfortunately it runs on both sides of my family. I'm pretty much doomed to relive the Notebook minus the whole laying in the street watching the lights change, and a notebook with our love story written in it. I have no, I repeat no, ability to recall things. Zero. I'm talking simple words just disappear from my mind. I sit there looking like an idiot trying to remember what I was going to say. My jokes are all super lame now because half way through the joke I forget the punch line.
...it's a good thing I did the Alzhiemer's walk in highschool because I'm going to be the next to need medical assistance. I just pray Bryan puts me in a nice home.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
you'll lose your mind and I'll die of cancer. At least we know now...so it won't be a big surprise when it happens.
My grandmother was always worried she was getting Alzheimers, but her doctor told her if she had the coherency to suspect she had it, that meant she didn't. Anyway, it sounds to me like you just have Mommy Brain. I read one article that describes symptoms as "forgetfulness, confusion, forgetfulness, extreme drowsiness, insomnia, excessive worry and forgetfulness." :)
Nice to know I'm not the only one. I just trail off and forget to finish my sentences and I have the hardest time remembering words. Let's be friends!
just in case you "forgot" Megan and I are the reigning hand and foot champions
Each child born to you takes a bit of your brain with him/her! At least you can be smart by proxy and listen to your kids making jokes about you!
okay i totally know how you feel. the other day at walmart after going through a totally embarrassing moment where i couldn't figure out how to give the guy the correct amount of cash, i walked off WITHOUT my groceries...it didn't even cross my mind that i had just bought something! momnesia stinks!!! but it is SO real.
Post a Comment