Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dr. 90210

Today as we are waiting for the BYU game to start I'm flipping channels and get sucked in to Dr. 90210 which is quite possibly the most pathetic show on TV. So in the five minutes I watched, this girls tells why she is getting plastic surgery done. And let me tell you my assumption was right...she was an idiot.

"I found out my husband was leaving me and our two kids for his mistress so I told him that if he was going to turn my life upside down that I got a new car and a tummy tuck."

UH...seriously?!? A new car and a tummy tuck. If my husband was leaving me for his mistress I can promise you that is all he'd be leaving with. A new car and a tummy tuck would not even put a dent into the amount I would expect. I'd make sure I at least got a lifetime supply of botox injections out of him too. :)

Only Kidding.

4 comments:

Jen R. said...

ha ha ha oh my gosh!!! I just laughed so hard. I may, or may not have told Jared one time that if he ever cheated on me I'd chop off cheater peter. I was joking, cause I'd probably go to jail...and hell...for that. But ya. If I was that chick I'd also want a boob job and lazer hair removal.

Larsen Family said...

Consider yourself warned Bryan

Jenna and Steve said...

And don't forget the face lifts too.

adam and andrea said...

haha - love it, you crack me up!