Thank you Bry for doing the pictures, for looking so good in your white pants, and for giving me a son cute enough to steal your glory in his own white pants. :)
Too bad he lives in a state without the fashion sense to fully appreciate the white pants and boat shoes. I must admit I was a little worried when I saw the the white socks in the first picture (thats right up there with belts), but you came through. Caden is getting to big, he totally has Bryan's nose. So cute!
To all you blog readers I would like to apoligize for my sock comment..apparently Caden wasn't wearing socks in the first picture...and Ashley would like you all to know that she has excellent fashion sense (true that)
You take the cutest pictures! And I must say I initially thought Caden was wearing socks as well, but then realized it was just his pale, little legs. :) Too cute!
The second one is my favorite! I am taking classes from Nicole Hill. She's amazing. She's getting married and moving, so she's only offering classes in November... which may already be full.
But if they are, I'd be happy to show you what I know (and in a less intimidating environment, hopefully)!
Recognize that the joy of motherhood comes in moments. ...Amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." -Elder Ballard
"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around and shouting that he has been robbed. The fact of the matter is that most putts don't drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is like an old time rail journey...delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." - President Gordon B. Hinckley
10 comments:
adorable!! he's stylin' already!
So cute! It was great to finally meet you too! Now I can feel less awkward looking at your blog!
Hope you guys are doing great!
Cruise 2010!!
Bryan I love your shoes.
What a little cutie!
Too bad he lives in a state without the fashion sense to fully appreciate the white pants and boat shoes. I must admit I was a little worried when I saw the the white socks in the first picture (thats right up there with belts), but you came through. Caden is getting to big, he totally has Bryan's nose. So cute!
To all you blog readers I would like to apoligize for my sock comment..apparently Caden wasn't wearing socks in the first picture...and Ashley would like you all to know that she has excellent fashion sense (true that)
You take the cutest pictures! And I must say I initially thought Caden was wearing socks as well, but then realized it was just his pale, little legs. :) Too cute!
So cute!! I love the white pants!
Oh so stinkin' adorable!! Especially the second picture with his little foot kicked up. Ahhhh....
The second one is my favorite! I am taking classes from Nicole Hill. She's amazing. She's getting married and moving, so she's only offering classes in November... which may already be full.
But if they are, I'd be happy to show you what I know (and in a less intimidating environment, hopefully)!
nicolehill (dot) blogspot (dot) com
Post a Comment