Bry: All I will be to you is an ATM.
Me: Well then that's all I was to you for the last 2 1/2 years.
Bry: HA! You were more like a piggy bank...a four year old's piggy bank....a four year old from the 1950's piggy bank.
Our Four Month Old BOY:
I found this awesome photography site Mamarazzi School. How cute is that name?!? I'm sure Caden feels like I'm the mamarazzi! So I was reading about how to shot in RAW format. I'm a total amateur but I love the vibrancy of RAW photos and wanted to try it. We went to Nielsen's Grove and took some photos. Then I got to try Adobe Camera Raw on Bryan's new Photoshop. It is AMAZING and so easy to use! I'm pretty excited! So like I said, I'm an amateur but I love these photos and it's a fun little hobby to entertain me.
Caden is a BOY. Pure BOY. Period. His new favorite trick is spitting. Yes, already spitting. Great. He goes around all day making spitting sounds and I follow around with wipes in hand. 


He gets mad...you put him upside down...he's happy again. Whatever you want buddy.





So long...until the mamarazzi attacks again.

14 comments:
Ashley,
So, its Heidi again, just checking to see what you mean when you say you tried adobe camera raw on brians photoshop? I am really curious about this because I have the same exact camera you do and I am researching the RAW function. I am getting into photography and dont have much knowledge on my camera- hense, why I am taking photography courses online. can you help me out when you say your trying adobe camera raw???
Cute pictures too ;)
shoot me a commet on my blog at chrisandheidikline.blogspot.com
thanks Ash!
Oh my so stinkin' cute! I've been scared to try the RAW function on my camera only because I have no idea how to use it...it's time to do a little research and try it out. Your pictures are darling as is little Caden!!
p.s. love the conversation between you and Bryan:)
yea, Mamarazzi School is a good one, it's just too bad they only update it like once an eon. Try Digital Photography School or Shutter Sisters. They have great sites.
And if you ever want to get together I'd love to show the tricks I learned about shooting in manual mode... that in combination with RAW and playing with the sliders in Camera RAW, you will be blown away. Isn't photography a fun hobby! Love it!
shoot me an email or give me a call (eight-zero-one) 680 7829
oh, and I love that first pic of him. Ella tucks in her lip like that and we call it 'the Muppet Face.' cracks me right up.
These are great shots!
cute cute pics ash! your conversations sound just like landen's and mine!
These pictures are adorable! I love seeing all of the updates of little Caden. I can't believe how quickly the last few months have gone. I went into the health center on Monday just to see everyone, it's so weird to be in there and not working. We definitely need to get together with our boys. :)
You think him spitting on you is cute, wait until he learns he can pee on you...adorable! And yes we will be coming out for Thanksgiving...Mom and Dad are going to Tahoe for a buffet...lame! Anyways, we know how to party it up. Although I refuse to stick my hand in the turkey, I think that should be Megan's job.
Ash - I'm majorly impressed with your pics!! Nice work! : ) I need to get out with my camera more...it's intimidating! Anyway - super cute pictures, he's getting so big!
I like how he is wearing two different shirts in the one photo sitting. :) And for the turkey...I wouldn't mind, but I think Tami should overcome her fear first. Plus it would just be so funny to watch her stick her hand in a turkey. Come on Ash, you know I am right.
so your little boy is so adorable! i swear he should be a baby model!
Oh, such cute pics!! Let's get together and you can show me some of these tricks!!
oh i am definitely a mamarazzi haha. you've seen my blog :) i love his blowing pictures - max is the same way! in fact i'm going to post some videos of him blowing. it's just too funny.
SUCH CUTE PICTURES!!!!!! And I laughed so hard at the piggy bank post!!!
Post a Comment