I was thinking about how horrible I am about living in the moment. I am always worried about what's next; always thinking about how life will be in the future. Yet another reason I am so thankful for our baby is that he blesses me with the gift of enjoying the present. Each precious moment with him I wish I could freeze in time.


4 comments:
he is so darn cute ashley, I absolutely love B&W pictures, they make a picture so "peaceful" if thats the correct word. your so funny because I LOVE taking pictures and everyone tells me with how many pictures I take of our dog, im in BIG trouble when we have kids because I will be that crazy mom with the camera in my kids' face all the time. Im sure you are the same way. my camera never leaves my hand for anything :)
cute pictures!!
What a cute family! I cannot believe how adorable Caden is. And what cute pictures! Hope everything is going well!
Oh, Ashley, Caden is soooo darling! I know you know that! He is looking cuter and cuter!
Can you do me a favor and blog me your email address. I want to invite you to something coming up!!
Thanks!
Katie
He is seriously cuter and cuter ever time I see him!! We Should do lunch sometime?!?!
Post a Comment