I couldn't help but feel like I have finally arrived at where I want to be in life. I can relate to a show about housewives, and let me tell you what an incredible feeling that is! I'm a housewife who is desperate to have her car full of crazy little boys, who is desperately learning how to cook, who is desperately attempting to keep her home tidy at all times, who is wanting desperately to become a sewing extraordinaire (Bry got me a sewing machine and classes for our anniversary and I'm pretty excited about it!!), who would desperately love to take incredible pictures of her baby, and sorry but at this point I could care less about the desperate gardening bit (maybe if I cared more our backyard wouldn't look like an African jungle).
It feels good to know I'm part of the club and to know there are so many other women out there that I relate to with all my desperate goals as a wife and mother.
And now I'll leave you with some of the photos we (Megan) got to finish decorating our wall with canvas prints.



13 comments:
Hi Ashley! You have such a beautiful family and overall outlook on life. It's very refreshing!! I love that you appreciate little everyday blessings :).
Cute, cute pictures!!! I'm most certainly a desperate housewife quite often......
What a beutiful family!
These pictures are awesome! I think that I took my bridal pictures there (just thought you'd like to know) And I completely agree with you about all of that stuff. Jared is constantly telling me to calm down when I obsess about pictures and the house and everything. But I love it. And the show has a lot of cheating and sketchy stuff...but it's pure deliciousness. ha ha ha
We will have to set up a photo shoot when we are in Utah for Thanksgiving. We havent taken a family photo for a while. Then we will have to go and see Twilight, I hear that it is a sweet vampire slayer movie.
Your pictures turned out great! What a beautiful family!
oh Ahsley, how precious, I love that last picture-super cute! Off to do the urine test today, and get started working at Life touch in a couple weeks hopefully...
cant wait to learn more about photography, i will update you on the beautys of photography tips when I get some :)
These pics are CUTE! I LOVE THEM!
and HOW!? so cute ash. you know i have questions now... who took these? where? and WHERE are you getting your canvas prints? i can't find anything to fit in my budget but i'm coveting. and sorry i never answered your email... totally read everything on facebook and TOTALLY agree. landen and i were fuming!
yay for CBdoubleP...what a player. I'm lucky to be associated w/ ya.
I can't wait for the day to be a desperate housewife! Seriously though. Soon enough! I'll still be working a couple of days a week, but anything is better than 5days/week. I love that you're becoming so domestic! I want a sewing machine too (for now I'll just use my mom's, thankfully she's just 6 mins away).
Love the pictures all of them. Caden seems like if you let go he'd just keep walking up the steps. What a baby!
beautiful pictures! that is so fun that you got a new sewing machine & classes...my machine is super rink-a-dink so i would love a new one! and really, i could not have made that costume without the help of my neighbor. i couldn't believe how hard that pattern was to figure out! but thank you for the compliment. i desperately want to be a good seamstress too!
Post a Comment