three years ago:1. we were married in the Salt Lake Temple for time and all eternity
2. we were eating delicious food at Biaggi's surrounded by people we love
3. we had our first dance and kiss as a married couple
three things that attracted me to my husband in the beginning:1. his whit
2. his intelligence
3. his dashing good looks
three things that I love about him now:1. his ability to ALWAYS make me laugh
2. his spirituality
3. his incredible job as a father
three things we did to celebrate:1. ate at bry's favorite place, Outback
2. painted hot chocolate mugs at Color Me Mine...so, so fun
3. had delicious cheesecake
Bry~I love you so much and count myself blessed beyond my wildest dreams for having you placed in my life. It truly was Providence. ;) Thanks for the great surprises yesterday! XOXO.
Love, Your Wifey

13 comments:
I am so glad I got to babysit for you guys last night. It looked like you had tons of fun!
How fun! Congrats guys!
Happy 3 years! Looks like you had a fun night!
happy anniversary! i thought about you guys lots yesterday... i'm glad you had a fun day!
happy anniversary!
congrats Ashley, you try and not take every moment together for granted, but its hard and especially having alittle one now in your life makes it alittler harder to take a moment and think about the great moments you have together. its such a wonderful feeling to have when you are with the one you absoultley love unconditionally. I still get butterflies when its been a couple days since I have been with chris. thats always a good sign thats theres lots of love still there.. congrats and enjoy many more years together!!!
congratulations! what a fun date idea...i always forget about that place!
Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures! Did you happen to get my text today?! I just hope it was the right number..
Congrats on your anniversary. 3 years, that's so awesome. I remember when you first moved into Lakeview 4th ward right after you guys were married.
I like you
hey Ashley! I am excited to have found your blog! email me at tcmiller05@yahoo.com so I can invite you to our blog! Your little man is adorable. and congrats on the wedding anniversary. love ya!
Tabby Miller
so sweet! i love it!
happy anniversary! You guys should come down here and play with us, like now. Come take a weekend away from your so serious law school stuff and play in the sun in san jorge!
Post a Comment