Saturday, October 11, 2008

Today we headed down to West Jordan with the Phipps Family to experience Gardner Village. Bryan and I had never been and loved it! It had the cutest little shops and was decorated for Halloween. (Kristen you should move back and sell your bows here!) We went to the Sweets Shop and got delicious carmel apples. Bryan loved them so much that he stole mine.I LOVE the Fall season. They had the coolest colors and fall decorations everywhere. Caden was enjoying having extra family around. Bumpa and Grandma spoiled him rotten while they were here. And as always Megan and Jarom are so good with him. Bryan's favorite picture is the one of him whispering to me: "Let me tell you a secret Ashley. I'm done taking pictures with you." We had a great time day stopping in the little shops, eating carmel apples, and sipping hot chocolate....and of course people watching. After Gardner Village we ordered pizza and watch the BYU Homecoming game. Of course our 8th in the nation Cougs won! Woo-Hoo.

10 comments:

AlliSMiles said...

So glad you made it out there! It is SO much fun this time of year!

Larsen Family said...

Your pictures are so amazing it is like I was there...but I wasn't, thanks for making me feel like crap. Oh, and tell 'Aunt'Megan it's on.

Anonymous said...

LOL- that is hilarious of Brian whispering to you, your lucky- my husband will only take like 1 picture with me and then he really gets sick of me after that, but I guess with kids, he will have to suck it up and do it :)
cute Ash!!

adam and andrea said...

What a fun weekend! Great pictures! I tried RAW mode and LOVE it!

kami said...

gardner village is so fun! i love your pictures. they look great!

*katie said...

Oh I miss Gardner Village! I really need to make a trip up to Utah sometime and hit all the stores we don't have down here. Your pictures are all darling:)

Shippe said...

Now you have to tell me how to get to Gardner Village, it looks like so much fun!

kristen said...

i thought i commented and then came back today and saw that i didn't. i think this is what i was thinking the first time i looked, "that looks like so much fun! i would love selling in boutiques... especially after seeing this cool place! why did we never go there before?"

kristen said...

ps... do bryan and his brother have matching corduroy blazers? hehe...

celeste said...

I'm going there tomorrow! My sisters and I go every year. Such a blast!