Thursday, June 26, 2008

T-A-G

I got tagged by Mr. Bryan Phipps. (See the Counterpoint for pure entertainment.)

Favorite Person (outside of family)? Jenna...for tagging Bryan so I don't have to hear him cry about never being tagged. And lots of other reasons of course!!

Favorite Food? Chocolate Torte, chocolate ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cake, oh and...Hawiian Pizza

Quirks about you? I couldn't think of anything but Bryan said my quirk is that I weighed a 110 pounds but could eat an entire bag of oreo's in one sitting. Sad but true...I have NO self control.

Any regrets in life? I worked at BYU's Health Center for 3 years and every day I would spend far too much time looking at people.com. I should have used that time to do something more valueable.

Favorite Charity/Cause?The Perpetual Education Fund

Favorite Blog recently?I love all my friends blogs!! Right now they are the only thing that keep me connected to the outside world!

Something you can't get enough of? Holding my baby boy.

Worst Job you've ever had? This may come as a surprise to some but I have to say the summer I nannied for Satan's son. This kid never listened, spit on me, hit me, cracked his brothers head open, and chased me with knives. It was TERRIBLE.

What job would you pay not to have?Anything that would require me to shower more than the two times a day I already shower.

Favorite Bible verse right now? Matthew 5:16

Guilty Pleasure? Watching So You Think You Can Dance over and over and over. Last night I think I watched Mark and Chelsie's Hip Hop dance about 10 times...and then I got up and watched it again....I love DVR!!!


Got any confessions? I married a man who eats 10 bags of cinnamon twists a day.

If you had $1000 dollars to spend on yourself how would you spend it? I would definitely buy a new high-tech camera to take pictures of Caden with. I WISH!

Favorite thing about your house? This summer has made me beyond grateful for my own home. It's been fun living with 10 other people, but I'll be more than happy to be out of our "studio" appartment...aka Bryan's old bedroom.

Least favorite thing about your house? The backyard--it is nothing but weeds.

One thing you are bad at? Getting frusterated with situations I cannot control.

One thing you are good at? journaling. :)

If you could change one thing about your circumstances, what would it be? I would make it so that we weren't living on just love and loans.


Who would you like to meet someday? The Savior.

What makes you feel sexy? Having a decent tan.

Who is your real life hero? Parents of multiples. I do not know how they do it all at one time.

What is the hardest part of your job? I LOVE my new job!!! The hardest part of being a stay at home mom at the moment is going on zero sleep.

When are you most relaxed? When I am in the brookstone massage chair, or when I am at the ocean listening to the waves...either are great!

What can you not live without? Bryan...
because he's my only hope for riches and the ability to become a professional shopper. (That's revenge for your diet coke answer punk!)

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? I'd probably have to agree, :) but since 95% of my readers are also bloggers we make great friends. Only kidding.

Why do you blog? It's something I really enjoy and I can publish it on blurp.com for my posterity. :)

Who are you tagging?
Tami Larsen because she's never been tagged...you're welcome sister.
Jen Romney because she's joined me on the obsessed with blogging train.
Rob because he never blogs.
Jenna and Anna because they are from Wisconsin and I want to. :)

8 comments:

*katie said...

Love your answers:) When I used to have a "real" job, I too spent WAY too much time on People.com....now I spend WAY too much time on people's blogs that I don't know!! But I know you, so it's all good:)

AlliSMiles said...

this was good. i'm going to read counterpoint now. i'm stoked.

Jenna and Steve said...

I don't think that I can tag Bryan any more if it is going to make you guys fight! LOVED the answer for what can't you live without!

Someone that Matters (Bryan) said...

Thanks for ruining my chances of getting tagged again!!!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Told you all he cried about it! I don't lie.

Someone that Matters (Bryan) said...

I wasn't crying; I had dust in my eye.

kristen said...

me and allie watched mark and chelsie's dance like 20 times too!!! LOVE THAT DANCE! so glad we are best friends

Jen R. said...

I found it!!! ANd I REMEMBER reading it! I don't know how I missed this! I will remedy the situation soon!