I love them so much it almost makes me want to buy some for Caden's hair. . . and then I see Bryan's reaction and change my mind. :) I guess I'll just be waiting 'til I get my own little girl.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
May Day!
I have been meaning to post this forever since I have so many friends with cute little girls. My bestie, Kristen Tutt, is an extremely talented little lady. She started her own business, called May Day, creating CUTE accessories primarily for little girls. Check it out here!
I love them so much it almost makes me want to buy some for Caden's hair. . . and then I see Bryan's reaction and change my mind. :) I guess I'll just be waiting 'til I get my own little girl.
I love them so much it almost makes me want to buy some for Caden's hair. . . and then I see Bryan's reaction and change my mind. :) I guess I'll just be waiting 'til I get my own little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment