Hi. My name is Ashley and I'm an addict. I have taken over 200 pictures of my kid and he's only a week old. I think I have a major problem. Bryan looked at me the other day and says, "Ashley, there is a fine line between living life and documenting it." Yeah...and then Caden did something Bryan thought was cute so he rips the camera out of my hands and takes like 10 pictures. I'm not the only one in this house that has problems.
Here is some proof of my addiction (and what I'm sure my son would say if he could talk):
Okay this one I just like because he looks so little on Bry's chest.

"I'm a whole week old today. And I bet I've had more pictures taken of me than my parents did in their whole childhoods."
Here is some proof of my addiction (and what I'm sure my son would say if he could talk):
"I'm a whole week old today. And I bet I've had more pictures taken of me than my parents did in their whole childhoods."
"All I want is changed and you think my leg kick is picture worthy."
"Okay I'll give the ladies a little smile."
"Rock on."
"Really?!? You are taking a picture of me doing this?"
This is what he does when he's doing his business. It cracks me up every time....maybe I'm just sleep deprived.
As Bry said, "See, all you do is stare at him."
Our little family.
"I'm so bored. This is like take number 15."
Me and my baby boy. I'm pretty in love with this little guy.

6 comments:
happy one week caden! ash you look AWESOME... keep up the good work!
So beyond cute!! I'm most definitely addicted to pictures as well...I got my new camera in november and I'm already on picture #6792 or something like that!
Come now Ashley, is anyone that surprised, seeing as you don't got to the 7 Eleven without your camera?! Ha ha! We love the pictures!
Ashley - you look soooo incredibly happy, and super skinny too! I can't believe how good you look after just one week! Caden is so precious, and everyone here at work LOVES seeing all of the pictures. I keep pulling up your blog to show more people because everyone keeps asking me about you.
His faces are priceless! This kid is already hilarious! I love all of the pictures!
he is so cute...i love all his little faces!
Post a Comment