Saturday, June 07, 2008

Mr. Smiley Sleeper

He is so smiley and we love it. AND...he's totally has dimples! Yay!

Just wanted to tell everyone thanks again for your congrats! They mean so much! I really am so sorry if I haven't been able to email you or facebook you back yet--as I'm sure you guessed life is pretty busy and unpredictable at the moment; Just know I appreciate it a ton! Love you all!

7 comments:

kami said...

oh my goodness...so sweet! i love the little rising of his chest...it's the cutest!

kristen said...

oh that last smile is a heart melter! i love the sleep smiling... always makes me wonder what they're dreaming about!? :)

Linds said...

That is adorable! He must be dreaming of heaven!

Heather said...

He is adorable! Congratulations. He is so perfect.

Sheila said...

Holy cow, I don't check your blog for like a day (it felt like) and boom! Caden is here, a week old, you're looking super good already (nice!) and there are a million pictures of your precious baby that I get to look at!! I love that you take so many pictures, it makes me not feel so lame for doing the same thing. I swear, digital cameras are so great, and then once you take like 5 of the same pose thinking you'll keep just 1, you can't delete the other 4 b/c they are all probably a little different and you just can't choose ONE!! I know, I know!! We're soo happy for you guys, really, I'm soo glad that you are LOVING being a mom, and you can really tell that you love it.

Krissi said...

He is the cutest little guy! I am so happy for you!

Megan said...

He is Adorable Ashley!! I'm SO happy for you and Bryan! All that hard work paid off. This post is hilarious - Bryan is hilarious, what great parents Caden has! He is a very lucky boy to be so loved and cared for. (on a different note, my blog is going private now, I need your email address to invite you. So if you'd like, please send me your address at mohartley@gmail.com) Thanks!! Miss you!