Mr. Incredible:
I feel so lucky to have my husband! I have been going on maybe 4 hours of sleep a day just because I can't stop worrying that Caden is going to stop breathing-- or a long list of other things. Bry told me to go to bed last night and that he'd watch him for awhile. I woke up this morning at 6:45. He kept him all night in the family room! I'd say that makes him Mr. Incredible. He also finished his first internship at Becker, Laurie, and Runckle yesterday and it went great! I'm very proud of him!
Baby Incredible:
So maybe his name isn't Jack Jack but I still think he's an Incredible. Yesterday Bry took him to get his circumcision (which is another reason Bryan is incredible--I couldn't bare to watch it!! Pathetic, I know.) HE DIDN'T CRY A SINGLE TEAR! The doctor said this is the first baby to come into the office that hasn't cried. She said he has the best temperment she's ever seen. I seriously don't know what I did to deserve this kid; I feel sooooooooooo lucky!
When he got home from the doctor he went on to pee on me (and the wall) and then poop on me but I still think he is incredible. :)
Here are some more pictures of our first week at home. I can't believe he is a week old tomorrow. I know...it's only a week...but it went sooooooo fast. At the same time, I can't picture that I actually had a life with out him. It feels like he has just always been part of our family. 
On a clean changing table...after our first little "incident".
On the way to the doctors office. I was so scared for him.
He loves his swing.

11 comments:
oh i love him! he's so cute! i like his touchdown sleeping. :) you have some incredible guys in your life!
He's so cute!! I love reading all about Baby Phipps (or should I say Baby Incredible? haha). I really want to meet him! You'll have to come introduce him at the law school in the fall!
What a cutie! Dang, now I want another one! :)
COngrats!!!! YAY!!! HE is beautiful. My aunt had a baby about a month ago and when I got to hold him, I couldn't believe how small newborns are, Adelyn has already grown so much! I'm so so so so happy for you guys!
What a good husband! I couldn't sleep at all when Lily was in the room with us because I'd wake up with every little noise she made. Newborns looks so cute with the Soothie pacifiers--they look so huge on their tiny, little faces! I'm glad he likes his swing--I wish we would have had ours when we brought Lily home from the hospital. Keep the pictures coming!
Cute, cute and more cute!
He is so cute! Congrats to the Phipps family! I have loved reading the updates! What a cute cute CUTE family!
He's so ADORABLE!!!
He is just the cutest! I love that little soft head! And he has the most adorable wardrobe I've seen around! Makes me want a boy!
Adorable, he is so cute. He seems so tiny. I'm glad he's such an easy baby, it makes a huge difference. They really do become you life in a second.
congratulations! he is adorable. can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment