Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Suck your entire fist if you want to wish Grandma Glenda a very Happy Birthday!

Dear Mom:

Happy Birthday!!! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you. I figured videos and pictures are basically the next best thing. :)


I just want to tell you how truly grateful I am for you. Becoming a mother has put everything you did into a new light. Every time Caden wakes up now I think about everything that you did and gave for me to be where I am today. I've always recognized that you put everything into your kids; you are the most selfless of mothers. I have ALWAYS admired you and how you have raised us, but my admiration has grown even deeper. I also wanted to thank you for teaching me to love being a mom--to think of it as the greatest blessing in the world. I realize all the feelings I have had attacted to motherhood is because of the example you set for me. I just am so grateful for you and the role you have and always will play in my life. I love you tons and hope you have a wonderful day!! No cleaning windows. ;)


I have really used the amazing skills I picked up from you in singing lullaby's lately. Here's to you on your day, Grandma. :)



The other night Grandma while I lay sleeping...I dreamt I held you in my arms...But when I woke Grandma, I was mistaken...So I hung my head and I cried. Sending our love to Wisconsin,


Ashley, Bryan, and Caden

2 comments:

*katie said...

beYOND adorable! Happy birthday Aunt Glenda!!

Steph said...

He is just SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to meet him officially in August. You guys look like you are loving parenthood. yay!!