Tuesday, June 05, 2007

"You look like a Pig Sty"

Josh and Steph stopped by last night to see how things were going. As I'm opening the door I say "sorry it's really a pig sty in here." And Josh looks at me and says "More like you look like a pig sty." A perfect discription of my attire after painting.






I had to use Crouching Tiger Style for painting the bathroom. Yes that's me up on the counter, and I also got to hug the toliet for a half an hour to try and paint behind it. Just down right disgusting.












At 11:00 when we finally finished our bedroom!!! We were a little worn out after a full day of real world work and a full night of house work. And I was a little goofy. But we were also thrilled because this will be our room for the next 3 years!

No comments: