Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Outhouse Anyone?

I promise these will be the very last pictures of us working on the house...but I thought this was too funny to not share. So we officially finished all the painting last night and Bryan got started on the bathroom floors. I had a little delay getting started due to a forgetful husband. Since we only have one house key to the new place he said he'd run over and unlock it for me before he went to Lowes. Somehow in the five steps to his car his managed to forget! I lock our current house and run over to the new one to start working only to be left outside with people starring at my amazing outfit.





Bry had to take the toilet out to lay the bathroom floor (which I am so happy with how it's turning out!) After I'd finished painting I walk outside to this. :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This is hilarious. How did you get THAT much paint on you, ash! I'm beginning to think that Brian's counterpoint is a good idea, a place where we can get the real scoop behind the crazy Phipps!

adam and andrea said...

That is awesome - I love seeing the progress! : ) Looks great!!