Monday, June 11, 2007

Sunbeams!

Jesus wants me for a sunbeam...

Bryan and I got a new calling in church on Sunday into the Primary teaching the little 3 and 4 year old sunbeams. We are super excited about it! Bryan has already weaseled his way into the heart of one of the shy silent boys; by the end of church he was leaning his head on Bry and didn't want to leave his side. I think we are in for quite an adventure. During the lesson Sunday the kids were asked if they had to choose 3 of 6 items to take on a trip what would it be, one of these items being scriptures. It was hilarious! None of the youngest ones chose them--when given the option they were like "no way I want the money!"

2 comments:

Shippe said...

Those poor children....just kidding!

Janelle said...

Don't listen to Emily--you'll be GREAT! Those kids will have so much fun, yet they'll learn a ton!
Love,
Janelle