Megan moved in with us last weekend so we have been trying really hard to make her feel at home. I'm so proud of her for how well she's handling being away from home for the first time. We have been spending lots of quality time together because not only do we now live together but we also work together! Saturday night Bry and I decided to show her how the Utah Phipps do sleep over par
ties.
We got TONS of treats for the night. Unfortunately our attempt to pick out movies this time was awful. We got Along Came a Spider cleanflicked which was okay, but too scary for me and Breach which wasn't good by any means. So for our second movie we ended up watching She's the Man. I, of course, had no problem with this because I love that movie. I've probably seen in 20 times and it's still funny to me. 
Then the beating began...and since we have a new photographer living with us...it got documented.


This weekend Bry and I also went to Barnes and Noble because they were having a big sale. I'm so excited because I got a bunch of new books to keep me entertained at work. Plus I discovered the classics section that is only $5 per book. I'm extremely excited about adding all those to our
collection. We are going to make sure my children are extremely well read! And lastly...Megan gave me a mani/pedi. Isn't she good!!

1 comment:
I never knew Bryan was so violent! Cute feet though, did you take a picture of your feet to hide the bruises?
Post a Comment