I really feel so very blessed to be married to this man! Last night I came home from work to Bryan making Baja Burritos since I can't have the real ones from Baja Fresh. Then after dinner he opens the freezer to ICEES!!!!!!!! Last summer our friends introduced us to the best icee shack ever at the Scera Pool. Lets just say we got addicted quick and it became one of our favorite things about Utah summers. We've been driving by the shack for the past couple of weeks to see if it had opened yet; each time we were disappointed. Last night Bryan surprised me and I got my first taste of my favorite flavor--Strawberry Daiquiri. I'm very lucky to have a husband that takes such good care of me!

3 comments:
What a great husband! Ash, I love your shirt...or is that your dress? Either way...super cute!
That is so sweet! I'm going to have to try these icee's!
Mmmmm...sounds delish! I remember you talking about these Icee's in January or February and how excited you were for them to be available again when the summer started. Do they have Cherry and Sour Apple?? I can't wait to try one of these!
Love,
Janelle
Post a Comment